Jump to content
Sim Monsters
MONSTERJAMFAN109

ROR Fun Run Tour Stop #1: Birmingham 2018

Recommended Posts

Hello and Welcome to The ROR Monster Truck Fun Run! Today, we will be at Birmingham 2018 for Racing, Two-Wheel-Skills, Donuts, (Donuts will be done on the two-wheel skills map) and Freestyle! (Note: this is my first ever fun-run, so it may not be as good as the other fun runs.)

track link: 

 

there will be a total of 8 trucks (including me) chosen by me:

FORMAT:

name: MONSTERJAMFAN109

truck: Max-D Yellow Jared E. 2019

truck link: 

 

 

 

the event will begin once i have selected the 7 competitors that will be in the run.

THE SERVER WILL BE: saftlinerc2’s Server

here is the url: ror.quantumgaming.org

port is: 12000

 

there will be no discord server, it will all be done on one of the ror servers

can't wait to see y'all there!

 

sincerely, MJFAN

 

(POSTED AT 7:04 PM ON 9/6/19)- QUALIFYING IS TONIGHT AT 9:00 PM

 

 

COMPETITORS:

MONSTERJAMFAN109: Max-D Yellow Jared E. 2019

FirestarGaming128: Vertigo

Gronk88: Saigon Shaker 2019

RORMADNESS: Overkill Evolution

Calvin Klein: Monster Patrol (Phelps) 2018 NO WING

FirestarGaming128: Grave Digger 36

RORMADNESS: El Toro Loco (Wright)

MONSTERJAMFAN109: Spider-Man On Koehler Chassis 2019

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, FirestarGaming128 said:

alright 

name:FirestarGaming

Truck:vertigo

link

 

Nice, can’t wait to see you at he competition, we should all practice racing, 2-wheel-skill, donuts, and freestyle.

oh, and by the way:

2-Wheel-Skills: 4 Attempts

Donuts: 15 seconds 

freestyle: 75 seconds

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  1. Im down
  2. Name: Gronk88
  3. Truck: Saigon Shaker 2019
  4. Link:    http://www.mediafire.com/file/pwfzzijzssptwcn/Saigon19Pack.zip/file                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Gronk88 said:
  1. Im down
  2. Name: Gronk88
  3. Truck: Saigon Shaker 2019
  4. Link:    http://www.mediafire.com/file/pwfzzijzssptwcn/Saigon19Pack.zip/file                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

—UPDATE—

for unknown reasons, the power at my house just went out, but Dorian isn’t even there yet. For now, I am closing the Submissions for now until I get my power back

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MONSTERJAMFAN109 said:

—UPDATE—

for unknown reasons, the power at my house just went out, but Dorian isn’t even there yet. For now, I am closing the Submissions for now until I get my power back

Ok

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So the reason was because of electrical problems, they say we will get power back by 12;15 pm.

so 12:15 pm today is when I will reopen the submissions.

stay tuned, we have 3 great competitors!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, MONSTERJAMFAN109 said:

So the reason was because of electrical problems, they say we will get power back by 12;15 pm.

so 12:15 pm today is when I will reopen the submissions.

stay tuned, we have 3 great competitors!

So the power restoration time has been extended to 12:45, so no big changes, just simply wait until I post saying that submissions are being reopened.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, MONSTERJAMFAN109 said:

So the power restoration time has been extended to 12:45, so no big changes, just simply wait until I post saying that submissions are being reopened.

I just got my power back really earlier than I thought. So in that case:

 

SUBMISSIONS ARE REOPENED!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gronk88 said:
  1. Im down
  2. Name: Gronk88
  3. Truck: Saigon Shaker 2019
  4. Link:    http://www.mediafire.com/file/pwfzzijzssptwcn/Saigon19Pack.zip/file                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

That truck won’t open for me, whenever I select it, it goes back to the game and doesn't load

It keeps on saying truckfile not found. Do I just reinstall the mod?

edit: yes, Just reinstall the mod

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...