Official Monster Truck 2020 Thread

Madness MT

On 9/19/2019 at 6:44 PM, Dirtydiapers said:

Ticketmaster has the world finals in Orlando shows times 7pm for Saturday and 4pm for Sunday. I know they "redo" the track for freestyle overnight, but does anyone else feel like this means the track will be less creative? feels  like to me the track will be a little rush now. Any thoughts? 

The track was done by like 2:30 at XX. It'll be fine but I doubt there will be a freestyle track walk. It's at 4 so kids can go to school the next day. I have my college exams the next day but I'm still buying tickets haha.

• Like 1

Another incident happened in ATVs this past weekend in Rosemont, this one involving Tony Ochs and Tanner Root. Fortunately, both drivers are fine, but neither of them could compete on the last show of the weekend. Joe Urie filled in for Tony, and Tyler Senger filled in for Tanner.

17 hours ago, TheRetroStyle said:

Glendale is going to have two trucks from Team Fire competing; Sipes in Megalodon Fire, Meents in Max-D Fire.

Meanwhile, Dalmatian ice will be the only Ice truck competing

makes sense

Much sense it is

• 2 weeks later...

I wish Feld would do away with that points series because they were doing just fine without it. We only need one Grave Digger at the world finals! Put Charlie in Monster Mutt, Morgan Kane in Alien Invasion, Brandon V. in Rottweiler, and Tyler Menniga in Blue Thunder. Why is that truck still competing in arenas? I would love to see Linsey drive it in the stadiums now that his contract with Lucas Oil has expired. Also, where is Gas Monkey Garage? 

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Steven77536 said:

I wish Feld would do away with that points series because they were doing just fine without it. We only need one Grave Digger at the world finals! Put Charlie in Monster Mutt, Morgan Kane in Alien Invasion, Brandon V. in Rottweiler, and Tyler Menniga in Blue Thunder. Why is that truck still competing in arenas? I would love to see Linsey drive it in the stadiums now that his contract with Lucas Oil has expired. Also, where is Gas Monkey Garage? 

1. Actually the more grave diggers there are, In the world finals, the more exciting it is.

2. I would think because Matt likes arenas more than stadiums.

3. Gas Monkey is probably gone