ZonR's Post New Year Fun Run @ St. Louis 2019

ZonR

Hey all!  Tentative date for the event is January 3rd, 2020 @ 6:00pm EST

Wanted to run an event this weekend to test my server and to test .4.8 events. (Again) 

I'm only going to be running Qualifying, Racing, and Freestyle because I think Two Wheel Skill is incredibly boring (whoops). 

I want to keep it chill and fun for everyone, nothing serious here but lets run it smooth yeah?

I'll be keeping track of points for an overall winner, all points awarded will be based off of the amount of competitors present I.E. 12 people = 12 points for 1st place, 11 for 2nd.... etc. 

Freestyle points are based off of score in the event. 23 = 23 points. 

Points will be awarded for all 3 parts of the show. Qualifying, Racing, and Freestyle. 

Overall winner gets a thumbs up and a pat on the back, followed by a really disingenuous ""hooray" from the rest of the competitors. (Can you tell I copy pasted this from my last one yet?) 

My simple rules are as follows:

1. Any truck you would like to compete in must be on the Sim-Monster.com downloads section and .4 compatible. (Standalone trucks)

2. Be ready to compete at all times, when I call you in, get in game. I wont be using a timer, if you don't log into the server within a minute or so without prior warning, I will move on without you.

3. Keep things somewhat realistic. No crazy moves. 

4. My calls are final, if you don't like it? Leave. 

5. Be respectful to all competitors. 

Track: St. Louis 2019 

Qualifying will start at 6:00 PM EST

Racing will start promptly at 7:00 PM EST

I'll keep track of everything using a google docs link provided in the event Discord. 

Event Discord will be provided when I decide to create it, it will be deleted after the event is over. 

Discord Link: https://discord.gg/4UDQvvN

Driver Name: 

Truck Link: 

Discord Name: 

If you have any further questions feel free to DM me with any questions regarding the event. ZonR#1235