Track Creation

78TruexFan

Question

4 answers to this question

Haven't used this tutorial myself, but it does explain track making in a newer version of Blender.  I can't promise more tutorials, but I would like to make a new one sometime in the future.

Also the Rigs of Rods site itself explains how to import any mesh, so that would generally cover how to import a stadium.

https://docs.rigsofrods.org/tools-tutorials/blender-mesh-editing/

17 hours ago, DannyMackey said:

Haven't used this tutorial myself, but it does explain track making in a newer version of Blender.  I can't promise more tutorials, but I would like to make a new one sometime in the future.

Also the Rigs of Rods site itself explains how to import any mesh, so that would generally cover how to import a stadium.

https://docs.rigsofrods.org/tools-tutorials/blender-mesh-editing/

Thank you! I was able to open San Antonio, like the Alamodome but none of the logos loaded on the walls. But I did get it to open. How I did it was open the mesh. Went into San Antonio 2015 and opened it. So I somewhat got it to work. If I am able to open any stadiums then I would be able to see if I can copy tracks and put them in other stadiums. 

also, how can I edit a track that is already made? 

thanks for all the help!! :) 

21 minutes ago, monster jam fan said:

that doesnt show how to make it for .4 but follow that tutorial and then follow a how to convert to .4 tutorial. there is one somewhere around here. also i made that a long time ago so i have no idea if it still works

Thank you! I was able to open San Antonio, like the Alamodome but none of the logos loaded on the walls. But I did get it to open. How I did it was open the mesh. Went into San Antonio 2015 and opened it. So I somewhat got it to work. If I am able to open any stadiums then I would be able to see if I can copy tracks and put them in other stadiums. 

also, how can I edit a track that is already made? 

thanks for all the help!! :)