4.7 wont load mods

kmp21093

Question

I got 4.7 today since I need to download the files on my mac and then transfer them to my PC as it doesnt have a wifi card. The game will launch and load the sample blank map and the 2 busses and 1 truck the game comes with fine. Ive added the vehicles and terrains folders and cannot get them to show up in game. Ive done this with them zipped and unzipped, Ive also tried a plain mods or packs folder with no luck. I've clear and regen the cache numerous times also with no luck. Im running out of ideas to try and wondering if anyone has any pointers?

2 answers to this question

Well, I would first suggest downloading the most recent version of the game (2020.01).

https://www.rigsofrods.org/download

The newest version of the game adds a path in "Documents\My Games\Rigs of Rods".  You would then add terrains and vehicles into the subfolder "Mods" inside the "Rigs of Rods" folder.

If you have any issues, I would post the RoR.log file that is located in the "logs" folder in your "Rigs of Rods" folder.  The log file is a plain text file you can open with Notepad.