Crazyman444's Motorsport Obession

holy crap dude. ive never seen photos that old of hagerstown. the earliest photos i have from hagerstown is from 2001. thanks so much for uploading those!

No problem. My parents have been going since the 80's and I have been going I think since like 6 years old. So we have pictures from the 90's as well.

not to start a flame war here.

but.

i think i like where they are now, personally speaking as a guy who in his elder years is going to need an IV drip of pure adreniline (must do that truck) i think its just fantastic, how we have these 10,000 pound boxes flying 30 or forty feet in the air for show.

i dunno, i would write more but this dammed library computer is right below the AC. in the middle of goddman winter almost.

my hands are a very alarming color right now <_<

I honestly like both generations of monsters, the old days just had the uniqueness in trucks which was nice. Yes i do like the high flying action, I love the adrenaline rush, (go carts, and my truck have seen airtime.) But it just something about the old days I like.

• 4 weeks later...

You can't deny that the modern trucks are incredible. I mean... think about it. 10,000lbs, including four 800lb tires... flying through the air like they do. And they hold up on landing. Think of all the stress the components are under, the driveshafts, tie rods, things like that. It's absolutely mindblowing.

Nice shots Crazy, really love them. We haven't talked in ages :)

• 4 weeks later...