Race #1 - 7/1/11 - Daytona Beach, FL

Casey Graves

sorry for leaving in a fit of anger, I was a idiot and left my aim up and it ruined my FS. aim window pops up in front of ROR screen = me one hitting like a noob. the awesome part is it happened to me in qualifying by the same person :(

whatever I will be ready to go for the next event

Solid night for me, this place is starting to remind me a lot of RORMJ... So competitive, essentially, everyone who makes it past round 1 is a heavy hitter.

Got into the show by 0.01 ... Sorry to whoever I bumped out. My qualifying run was legit my first time on the track or even getting a look at the final layout.

Feel bad for Tim in round 1. We just kept waiting... and waiting... and waiting for the "Go", but got it after about ten seconds. Agree with the mods ruling though. When you type "rdy", it means you're fully ready for the lights to drop. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIHwE1MepYcMy eyes were literally twitching while staring at the chat box, trying not to blink.

Cool to fly through the field as #18 qualifier. Took out eric in round 3, I think, but he came back as FL, and we met again in the final. Props to Eric, as he had the balls to not go flat out the entire way, which is what cost me the race (I got so much air off the 2nd jump that i LANDED on the final ramp MTM1 style).

Had my best FS ever, but that's not saying much. Walked away with a 24. Like Josh said in the Minny FS show, I play things safe. Thought Tec would come out of the event with the points lead after FS, but he rolled on the first jump. No idea who will be up there now. I'mma take a guess and say hotdog has the points lead.

Wicked track. I hope we run more WTFOMG layouts like that in the near future. I mean, yeah, it's a 3 hit drag track, but we don't do too many of those where you hit the line bouncing off the limiter in high gear.

Very happy that I signed up for Season 2. Reminds me of RORMJ.

Solid night for me, this place is starting to remind me a lot of RORMJ... So competitive, essentially, everyone who makes it past round 1 is a heavy hitter.

Got into the show by 0.01 ... Sorry to whoever I bumped out. My qualifying run was legit my first time on the track or even getting a look at the final layout.

Feel bad for Tim in round 1. We just kept waiting... and waiting... and waiting for the "Go", but got it after about ten seconds. Agree with the mods ruling though. When you type "rdy", it means you're fully ready for the lights to drop. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIHwE1MepYcMy eyes were literally twitching while staring at the chat box, trying not to blink.

Cool to fly through the field as #18 qualifier. Took out eric in round 3, I think, but he came back as FL, and we met again in the final. Props to Eric, as he had the balls to not go flat out the entire way, which is what cost me the race (I got so much air off the 2nd jump that i LANDED on the final ramp MTM1 style).

Had my best FS ever, but that's not saying much. Walked away with a 24. Like Josh said in the Minny FS show, I play things safe. Thought Tec would come out of the event with the points lead after FS, but he rolled on the first jump. No idea who will be up there now. I'mma take a guess and say hotdog has the points lead.

Wicked track. I hope we run more WTFOMG layouts like that in the near future. I mean, yeah, it's a 3 hit drag track, but we don't do too many of those where you hit the line bouncing off the limiter in high gear.

Very happy that I signed up for Season 2. Reminds me of RORMJ.

We had a great race round one, I just wish that Go call hadn't screwed me so bad. It just seemed like so long man, that just sucked for me like real bad. But freestyle was fun and the races were close. The layout was really cool as well, the bounces on this track were insane. This league's going great, just not for me. I've got turrible luck.

I agree with what oggy said, more OH GOD WHAT tracks are needed. (mabye a loop or two? this is the customs league)

Had a decent run in racing, really didn't deserve to get as far as i did, freestyle i botched something fierce, wheelied up onto the first mini kicker, lost the grip when it bucked forward.

D'oh well.

can't wait to see next weeks track, casey's just gettin' better and better at making freestyle playgrounds

• Upvote 1