Race #1 - 7/1/11 - Daytona Beach, FL

Casey Graves

I was proud of myself for getting in the top 5 for qualifying.. Even though I didn't do that great in FS... I had a great time! I lost in the first round of racing to Danny, I know he couldn't see me, but it was a pretty close race. I almost had it too, I just sorta swerved a little bit on the first car stack, which screwed me up. As Oggy said in AIM last night, Sim Monsters moves alot faster than RoRMJ, which is great! We have improved so much in 1 year, and so have I. One year ago at my first RoRMJ event (Pittsburgh) I use to not be able to finish a race without rolling over, or getting a 5 second penalty. Now every event Ive qualified for, Ive made in. League is going great! I hope to qualify next Friday, and for the Season event tomorrow.

was stoked to qualify in number 4, new that my truck was a handful on this fast straightline course, low and behold mess'd up over the bus, and roll'd it over at the finish line, was pretty happy with my fs, thought I had a great run going, and to score a 20 with several other guyz, going to be fun to see what everyone did,

I would say this is definitely the first time I actually enjoyed an straight line drag. 3 different hits on the way to the finish and having to shut it down before the fs stack was a little tricky if you got out of shape. Great racing from all last night, fs was a lol, game froze and went full throttle into the bus stack haha, oh well.

Event was really fun anymore straight line drags this season? Racing, I qualified 7th and lost 1st round, I flipped. FS, I had technical difficulties, lol my controllers ignition button was stuck on so I couldnt use my controller. scored a 20.