ATTENTION

RKM

If you get a message from jdawg13094 wanting to send you a video DO NOT ACCEPT. I've heard from several people now that he's sent this to and they've accepted and have gotten warnings for Trojans/viruses from doing so. Several have also told me he's doing this DELIBERATELY.

• Upvote 2

Actually, it's a poorly written .bat that reads as follows.

(Removed)

James (7:13:08 PM): but i will send it to someone else

careful, he might "destroit" your computer

'nuff said

Edited by RKM
Removed code since we all know some of our members might try it...
  • Upvote 4

Good thing I totally ignore what he says on AIM even though he IM's me all the time and I don't who it is, you really need something better to do with yourself if you're pulling stuff like that, shame.

• Upvote 1

All this guy is, is a liar. He comes to me crying, saying BS about Sim Monsters and he's "banned for no reason". I was on Skype with Mark Colineri, and he (Mark) suddenly went offline. I found out jdawg sent him a virus.(I had blocked him about 2 weeks ago because of suspicion) Jdawg also after the fact said "My roommate has been using this computer and may have been sending the viruses". Which I didn't believe at all. He added "I Just shot Danny(His roommate)in the head".By now I know this guy is lying. One day he is telling me he is rich, next day he is poor. One day he's going on a cruise to the Bahamas, next day he's in the Military and is packing up to go to Afghanistan and of course ends up on his computer playing RoR while "in Afghanistan". As everyone else said, Don't trust this guy.