V3 PACK RE-UPLOADED (INCLUDES CUSTOM TRUCKS)

Roach

thanks for posing this updated version.

BTW. i see a shocker with 119 nodes and the rest of the trucks i have seen so far have 130 is there a handling difference or anything like that? also i see a bad habit no flextire text would that also be different handling?

• Upvote 1

i apologize for uploading such a rough pack. i pretty much just uploaded this pack for people to download or re-download. should be another update with correct trucks and stuff in it.

- and to answer your question, the 119 node shocker was just a test. use the 130 node one, 119 node truck will crash the game.

ah its ok no need for an apology just wanted to make sure to report any problems. there was the 2nd destroyer in the pack it was in the area with the customs and it was all white. but besides that the pack looks good :)

Odd.. whenever I use a truck that has a Willmans Chassis, it has no drive shafts or axle housings.

i turned them off for lag reasoning. you can turn them on in the truck file by getting rid of the ";" in front of the coordinates for the mesh.

I am new to this so be nice but which coordinates in the mesh for the Willmans Chassis on the Max d lets it show the axle housings, and yes i have looked thru the truck file just didn't know which ones i looking for, also is this a problem with everyone or me but y is the interior view let me see thru the front window and not the view thru the lexan on the bottom where the motor is

I am new to this so be nice but which coordinates in the mesh for the Willmans Chassis on the Max d lets it show the axle housings, and yes i have looked thru the truck file just didn't know which ones i looking for, also is this a problem with everyone or me but y is the interior view let me see thru the front window and not the view thru the lexan on the bottom where the motor is

42,37,26, 0.5, 0, 0, 0, 270, 0, ZFaxlesb.mesh

62,67,61, 0.5, 0, 0, 0, 270, 0, ZFaxlesb.mesh

Far as the lexan not being see through well that's because I got lazy after doing 90 trucks myself and the fact I had to redo Max-D after I asked someone else to and they couldn't do it which is also why there is only 1 Max-D not 3 like I planned and mostly because I didn't want to just leave the floor open.

• 2 years later...