Race #7 - 8/14/11 - Rosemont, IL

Casey Graves

Usually, they postpone the event until next week but hey, first time for everything.

No, it's not the first time we've ran on Monday but I believe this is the first event we've postponed because dig would rather watch TV.

• Upvote 4

Delete my post? Ok, i'll just post again, and if you delete it again, i'll post again and again just to keep you busy all night long Ryan.

We decided to postpone the event because I was invited out to a friends to watch SummerSlam, Casey was also at Watkins Glen for the rained out cup race. Which ment Roach would have basically had to run the event himself and he did not want to do that. So we made the decision to move the event to tomorrow night.

I do not appreciate you calling me out over this Ryan, its very unprofessional of you to do.

• Upvote 4

Delete my post? Ok, i'll just post again, and if you delete it again, i'll post again and again just to keep you busy all night long Ryan.

We decided to postpone the event because I was invited out to a friends to watch SummerSlam, Casey was also at Watkins Glen for the rained out cup race. Which ment Roach would have basically had to run the event himself and he did not want to do that. So we made the decision to move the event to tomorrow night.

I do not appreciate you calling me out over this Ryan, its very unprofessional of you to do.

I didn't delete your post even though you're letting your ego think that. Nice try, and there are others more then capable of running league events then just your or Casey weather you want to believe it or not.

• Upvote 4