NOTICE: 8/28

RKM

yesssssssss, thought it was gonna miss me, but damaging winds and heavy rain are on the way :D

at first they were saying it would completely go right through pennsylvania, but now it looks more the way i want it :)

Did you just you wanted the huricane to hit where you live? Do you notice the stupidity when i state it like that?

• Upvote 1

My dad just got a generator.. I've had no power for about 36 hours.

EDIT: I was just talking to Mark on the phone. His basement was filled with water. 5 1/2 feet of water in his basement. Good thing they prepared and moved most of the stuff out of the basement. Hearing this, I am surprised I got no damage done to the house.

I got power now. No need for the generator! Was so damn loud. :/ Some places got it ALOT worse than Mark and I. I heard some smaller towns in New York got it really bad, like house were taken out. For anyone who got it really bad, I wish you luck.

I got power now. No need for the generator! Was so damn loud. :/ Some places got it ALOT worse than Mark and I. I heard some smaller towns in New York got it really bad, like house were taken out. For anyone who got it really bad, I wish you luck.

Coastal CT and a bit of Vermont got hit pretty hard as well.

Alright guys, I made it out alive. I moved everything I could up to my first and only floor as I live in a ranch house. I live 2 blocks away from the Rahway River. All of my basement is gone, the water heater, boiler, $3000+ worth of slot cars. Luckily everything stayed high and dry on the first floor. It was about an inch away from reaching the first floor...if it got there, I would have been screwed as that was where everything we had was being stored.