Free agents

bert

Bowyer to Gibbs, Martin or Vickers to RCR, Red Bull folds, and lots of new sponsors

I just don't see JGR going 4 cars unless they have a sponsor deal ready before they have a driver.

Martin probably goes to truck or nationwide full time for Turner.

The thing is i dont see mark running full time nationwide or truck with out him not getting a cup deal. Red bull will fold no doubt about it. But what is the possiablity stewart could house a third team ?

The thing is i dont see mark running full time nationwide or truck with out him not getting a cup deal. Red bull will fold no doubt about it. But what is the possiablity stewart could house a third team ?

SHR already will be, partial schedule for the Danica....Mark already drives a godaddy car so it could be feasible.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if RCR goes back to 3 teams next season if Bowyer leaves, they can start back up the 4th team when Austin Dillon moves up from Nationwide. I'm seeing Bowyer to RPM, Mark Martin will probably run the races Danica isn't. If JTG Racing was smart, they should get Vickers to replace washed up Labonte in the 47.

I see Bowyer leaving. I don't know why he would but I guess he can't stand being #2 to Harvick any longer. No way he goes to Gibbs though. He's had it out for JGR since the day he got in to the Cup series lol. Mark will go race for SHR in the races Danica doesn't run and I actually see Turner Motorsports and the current Redbull team merging to form a Cup series team for Vickers.

Labonte really isnt doing that bad Auz, hes top 20 almost every race and doesnt tear up equipment at all so I do see him going everywhere. Burton could be on his way out of RCR soon too because he has just flat out sucked this year. I did forget about RPM wanting to add a third team and they seem to be very interested in Bowyer, But Martin seems to fit well with RCR as he could run a full time season then split time with Austin Dillon in 2013 much like he did with Almirola. As far as Turner, they have said from the start that they are not interested in a Cup team. Also you can probably expect Brian Keselowski to attempt alot more races, from what he was saying at the glen, he has had alot of people offer to sponsor him for next season. So maybe with the loss of the two Red Bull cars there will be him, possibly a 2nd TBR car full time with the sucess theyve had this season and I'm pretty sure the 30 team or 95 team will be full time for next season or atleast run most of the races.

I personally think Mark Martin should run Trucks full time next year. He'd easily be the class of the field in any truck and would probably walk away with the points title by quite the margin. As far as Bowyer goes, Clint is a hellova talent, and probably could have won the cup title last year had his teams momentum not been cut dramatically short after the point fine at the start of the chase. Hes not one that RCR wants to loose honestly. They wanna make room for Austin Dillon in 2013? Get rid of Burton. I know he just signed a contract extension, but that just seems like the logical choice to me. Drop him out of the 31 and throw Austin in it. Then when Ty comes along, kick Bowyer if he isn't performing. Just random thoughts.

Labonte really isnt doing that bad Auz, hes top 20 almost every race and doesnt tear up equipment at all so I do see him going everywhere. Burton could be on his way out of RCR soon too because he has just flat out sucked this year. I did forget about RPM wanting to add a third team and they seem to be very interested in Bowyer, But Martin seems to fit well with RCR as he could run a full time season then split time with Austin Dillon in 2013 much like he did with Almirola. As far as Turner, they have said from the start that they are not interested in a Cup team. Also you can probably expect Brian Keselowski to attempt alot more races, from what he was saying at the glen, he has had alot of people offer to sponsor him for next season. So maybe with the loss of the two Red Bull cars there will be him, possibly a 2nd TBR car full time with the sucess theyve had this season and I'm pretty sure the 30 team or 95 team will be full time for next season or atleast run most of the races.

Totally agreed about Labonte hes ran in the top 20 of about every race. Just hasn't had the finishes to show it lol.