Hobbies

crazyman444

Now starts a question. Who will build a V8 Power Wheels?

Well we've gone through a few power wheels now, including the first two Bigfoots released twenty or so years ago from when I was a kid (never got Bigfoot Power Wheels though). Luckily my buddy welds for a living and just finished this guy up. We're very much looking forward to spring now.

813859.jpg

• 9 months later...

Well to kinda bump a old thread. Found some old videos of a little hobby i have bad part is i was quite to noob riding in this video. But this was a hobby that me and a couple of my friends shared.

I am in the compete red outfit on the red bike.

And here is another old video

The jump in the center there is the boundary between me and my neighbors yard. We shared the each others backyards to ride. I am in the big go cart

My hobbies are that of most any young man my age. gaming and girls. Oh, and one that isn't so normal: I still love to build with Legos. True, I'm a bit old for it but it helps keep my creativity up and it gives me something to do.

Still, it is kinda awkward trying to explain why a 20 year old is buying Lego sets for himself. And it's even more awkward when the cashier is someone I went to school with and graduated before as well!

My hobbies are that of most any young man my age. gaming and girls. Oh, and one that isn't so normal: I still love to build with Legos. True, I'm a bit old for it but it helps keep my creativity up and it gives me something to do.

Still, it is kinda awkward trying to explain why a 20 year old is buying Lego sets for himself. And it's even more awkward when the cashier is someone I went to school with and graduated before as well!

Just tell them you're making landmines. They don't have to know the truth.

- I love to collect hats. Not a big collection right now. But it all really consists of Redskins/NASCAR/Monster Trucks/Drag Racing and etc.

- Also football cards. I've collected football cards since I was about 7. I've sold a lot of my cards. But this is what my collection consisted of:

claymatthewsrookieauto09threads.png

larryjohnsonjerseyautogridirongear06.png

arianfosterautopresspass09.png

- Also starting to collect 1:24 Scale NASCAR diecasts by Action/Lionel. I don't have much right now. I'll post pics of my collection later.

You the more i think about it, i really have or had too many hobbies. So with a list it looks like this.

Model Trains

Dirtbikes/Four wheelers

Go carts

Tough Truck

Plastic Models

Gaming

3d Modeling

Paint ball

R/C Vehicles

Yea i think i need to make that list smaller, no wonder why my wallet is light half the time. But I guess that keeps me busy.

As I told a friend of mine that called me rich. "I am not rich i just have a lot of toys, if i was rich I would have money"

• 2 weeks later...

Aside from online gaming all of my hobbies have spark plugs   :D

This is my 4 wheeler... 2008 Kawasaki Brute Force 750

002nck.jpg

And this is what happens when a pond isn't as dried up as you thought...

55637310152076092510344.jpg

This wild machine is my 1928 John Deere GP. Restored it in the winter of 09 as a surprise for my grandfather. He bought it when he came home from WWII. Glad I got it done when I did so he got to enjoy it some before he passed in '11. Most would think it's boring but it's actually pretty fun for parades and such. Run's a top end of 5 mph @ 950 rpms  :lol:

21074440851245343766929.jpg

And my last hobby and funnest....me and my best friend own this one together.

1993 Jeep Wrangler on a IH Scout frame. 383 destroked small block chevy running on alcohol. Made 630hp on the dyno on motor and then we shove a 300 shot of nitrous down its throat. It's going under the knife as we speak though. Turning it into a 412 and switching over to alcohol injection and putting some better internals in so we can spray it with a 400hp shot next year.  :P Dana 44 front with yukon axles, th350 transmission mated to a np208 and a corporate 14bolt rear end. Usually run 40" tires on the front and 44"s on the back. It's a blast to run and an adrenaline rush. 

30240039475734822411907.jpg

015mus.jpg

And this was my lone adventure into trying to make a video  lol

• Upvote 1

• 2 years later...