Busch = ahole...

mdemko

Eric they did not say if he was going to be suspended for the rest of the season or not. From what I've heard they are putting serious thought in to doing so. Regardless its a step forward because this time last year I HIGHLY doubt you would of seen any such action from NASCAR. It needed to happen. In a way Kyle is lucky if he does get benched for the season because his butt won't be at the race track which means he won't have to look over his shoulder 24/7 wondering whos going to whoop his buns next. Kyle has the hands of a legend but the brain of a 5 year old and it really is a shame for him to waste his talent the way he is doing so. Maybe this will wake his butt up. And if it doesn't, nothing will.

After all he has accomplished so far in NASCAR. This may very well be the thing he is most known for, for the rest of his career.

I think wrecking Dale Jr is still the most known Jordan.

Pretty dumb... guarantee he loses a lot of fan over this one too...... bumping him through the turn to send a message was fine....the rest..someone wreck him and Jimmie please....now.

Honestly I think the Busch vs JR thing has been almost all but forgotten because of the amount of ridiculous things hes done since. Not to mention that (ironically) many of the JR Nation fanboys have jumped off the 88 bandwagon and jumped on the 18 bandwagon so its not nearly as big of a deal as it was a few years ago. This incident may define Kyles career. If you search his name right now the second thing that comes up is Kyle Busch and Ron Hornaday. Its pretty insane.

He will never win a Championship the way he is now. And it won't be long now before his sponsors finally realize it. Honestly I'm not sure how anyone can be a fan of Kyle or Kurt Busch. I'm not sure what Mommy and Daddy did to them but good lord they screwed up when it comes to discipline.

Personally I think that since he took Hornaday out of the championship he should be suspended for the whole of next season. So he doesn't have a chance to run for the championship. That was completely uncalled for, he turned a race incident into something personal. As Harvick said "Kyle is just one of those immature guys that if he's not winning he's pouting."

Personally I think that since he took Hornaday out of the championship he should be suspended for the whole of next season. So he doesn't have a chance to run for the championship. That was completely uncalled for, he turned a race incident into something personal. As Harvick said "Kyle is just one of those immature guys that if he's not winning he's pouting."

I think that's a bit too extreme there...think we found our resident Hornaday fan though.

Wouldn't really be shocked if they suspend him from rest of this season and probation for half of next season.

The rest of the season is just fine. But I have a feeling they won't do that. Suspending him for the entire 2012 season would be over the top. Lets face it.. NASCAR would not be nearly this exciting or entertaining without Kyle Busch (even if he brings a bunch of BS with him). So it probably wouldn't be smart to suspend him for an entire season.

Bingo Mr.Robson, he brings a lot of viewers into the TV market, guy can drive...think he needs to get a few lessons taught outside the track though.....someone put Spencer in a race car again!

EDIT: And just to point it out...look how much attention (not the good kind) this has gotten him and it's only been 1 day.