World Finals Arrival Shots

JoshDIGRhodes

Something we used to do in MTM2 back in the day before BIG Events, was post "Arrival" and "Pit Party" photos, also writeups on how each driver and truck prepared for the event. So i thought i'd carry on the tradition over here to Sim Monsters. So without further adu here is Grave Digger arriving in Las Vegas:

Team Grave Digger with head driver Josh Rhodes arrived in Las Vegas NV today to get an early jump on prepping the trucks for the Sim Monsters World Finals. Rhodes did not have quite the season he hoped for this year, only captureing one Racing title in Houston, but taking a few Freestyle ties and wins along the way as well. "Yeah, the season wasn't quite what we were looking for, but we've brought out A-Game for the Finals this season." said Rhodes. "I've got some special surprises coming up, with the 30th Ann. of Grave Digger coming around the corner. Should be exciting for all the fans." Rhodes would neither confirm or deny the rumblings of a special paint scheme but our pit reporter Sara Dayley did snap a few photos of the Team Grave Digger trucks as they were unloaded and tired up this evening.

screenshot_395.png

screenshot_399.png

screenshot_400.png

screenshot_402.png

screenshot_396.png

• Upvote 4

Team Iron Man driver Eric Myers arrived in Vegas NV today getting ready for the Sim Monsters World Finals 2. Not only is he getting ready with 1 truck, hes got a another bullet in the chamber in case something happens to the Racing Champions first truck. This season has been nothing short of Amazing for Myers clinching the championship 1 race early, and racing in 6 finals and winning 3 of them this season and only going out in Round 1 one time.

Not only did he have success in racing he also had success in Freestyle winning 2 freestyle trophies this year. When asked about his chances to win in Vegas he said this "I feel like I have the best chance I've ever had of winning the racing championship here in Vegas we've been using state of the art simulations to practice, and prepare our trucks" When also asked about what he thinks of freestyle layout this year in Vegas he said "I think its a simple but also complicated layout, Some parts it looks like you could get massive amounts of air, but if you hit it at the wrong angle you could land on another obstacle and ruin your chances at a good score"

6330430351_302cce602d_z.jpg

• Upvote 4

The Gunslinger team arrived in Las Vegas today, and started unloading and checking over the trucks. Michael Murray has been having a off season this year, but seems to have settling into the truck a little more here towards the end. Only tieing for a freestyle win this year, and numerous troubles and disappointments Michael struggled his way to Vegas this year but none the less is here. When asked about his plans out on the track Michael replied, "We are just going to play the cards as they are dealt to us." We also tried to get some clues to what might be hiding under the tarped truck and Michael smiled and replied, "You'll just have to wait and see, I am sure you and the fans will enjoy the surprise."

6002251.png

• Upvote 3

dallas van voorst pulled up in the pit today unvalling the old black stallion 2000 along with the original black stallion and is hopeing this is his year to run hes ready and hes gonna try making the floor this year as he makes some adjust ment to the trucks and maybe weve heard of a new black stallion coming but its unreported we sat down with him earlier and he talks of a new black stallion coming we shall see but here are the pictures we got earlier screenshot22j.jpgscreenshot24r.jpgscreenshot21xl.jpg

6332463186_ea93f432ae_b.jpg

Concept Motorsports has arrived in Vegas. Team leader Mark Colineri, driver of Donkey Kong, spoke with us earlier. "My season started slow, being a rookie. My racing skills lacked, but freestyle I was always up in the top portion of the field. The past few weeks I have really picked up my racing game, making 2 final round races in a row. I am confident I have the skills to bring me to a championship, but with all these other great competitors, it will be hard." He said. Bulldozer driver, Tom Papaccio said "This season has been going well. I've come close to clinching a freestyle win. I'm hoping I really pick it up in Vegas and really put on a show for the fans." This is a team to watch out for, and these drivers shouldn't be overlooked. Be prepared for a great show from these 2 drivers.

Well at last message this morning, Michael and crew cheif Matt Brister arrived just in time with Shocker all the way from their shop in San Diego. When asked about not showing up at any events, Michael replied," It's been really tough. There was an explosion of new talent that arouse this season that I couldn't compete with. I also had many other things that kept me out. It was still cool though, we cranked out a bunch of new trucks at the shop that we hope to put good drivers in next time."

screenshot_59.jpg

The Brister brothers also brought their GD display trucks to join Josh Rhodes' Digger fleet

screenshot_58.jpg;)