World Finals Arrival Shots

JoshDIGRhodes

Rebel Pride Racing showed up in Vegas today early this morning. The Rebel Pride Racing team drove almost 2,500 miles all the way from Catlett, VA. We talked to driver of Equalizer, Michael DesRoches earlier to see how the team is preparing for the first ever World Finals birth for Equalizer. "I have high hopes for Vegas. I'm really excited to show off this new scheme were debuting this Saturday. Hopefully we can put all our hard work this past week to use and kick some serious butt this weekend." "I'm not very focused on qualifying, because whoever I face in racing I'm willing to take down. I got my first freestyle win this season last week, so I'm hoping to continue the flow and pick it up even more in freestyle and put on a show for these fans out here."

screenshot_869.png

screenshot_870.png

Just before the body was removed for a few practice passes, our reporters from Sim-Monsters.com captured photos of what Josh Rhodes plans to run on Saturday night in the World Finals. "Ya caught us!" Rhodes said as we snapped a few photos. "The 30th Ann. schemes are nice, but to me, this is classic Grave Digger. Our team can't thank Michael DesRoaches enough for painting this truck up at the last minute. Looks beautiful and i can't wait to race it!"

screenshot_399-1.png

screenshot_400-1.png

• Upvote 3

screenshot393t.jpgok so dallas van voorst has unvalied the blackstallion it was suposed to be somthing else but i recently got news that mjfan22 is passed on or is recovering from a 50/50 chance of surviving surgury and i decide to have him ride with me for world finals 12 so mjfan22 i hope if you didnt pass you get well soon i know youll be riding on my side and this trucks for you.
  • Upvote 4

The Shock Therapy team did a display yesterday outside Las Vegas, We caught up with Mike and he had a few things to say: "We didn't run as many shows as we would have liked too (Only competeting in Detriot and Syracuse) but we wanted to try to make it out to Vegas and attempt to qualify in last 8 spots. The track this year is wild and i think personally the best yet. If we do qualify in the show, I think we got a great shot in either racing or freestyle."

screenshot_1.jpg

screenshot_2.jpg

screenshot_4.jpg

screenshot_5.jpg

Avenger arrived earlier this morning with a paint scheme familiar, but new to RoR. Upon arriving Andrew said "I came here to rock Vegas, yea!" So you can garentee he's not gonna leave anything on the track this weekend, except maybe a few Avengers ;)

RoR2011-11-1116-26-59-27-1.jpg

RoR2011-11-1116-26-41-49.jpg

• Upvote 1

Even though I'm not in the comp, I was practicing my racing at WF12! But it didn't end up very well in the turn.....screenshot_76.jpg

Also I failed trying to upload the other Max D Bulldozer and El Toro Loco (Front Engine) pic, but I have it now!screenshot_74.jpg

6335157559_16ddfc26af_b.jpgWell, Blue Thunder has finally arrived at Vegas. Tyler May in his view had a pretty good season. He is currently 9th in points so far and hopes to finish the season off strong. Not only that but this year marks the 10th anniversary of the Blue Thunder monster truck. We caught up with Tyler May and he had this to say: "I've had a pretty good season and I have made some new friends. This season was one of the best I've ever been in." says May. "I'm looking forward to Vegas and finishing the 10th anniversary season off strong and also, it is possible that there will be a Blue Thunder 2 truck encore to wrap the season up."

Thursday

Meents Racing hauler blocking view of the special scheme to run at this world finals event

8639172.png

Helicopter shot flying overhead near the pit area

3177164.png

We caught up with Ryan McCauley driver of Maximum Destruction in the Sim-monsters series earlier

SD: Last year wasn't too great for you here but you still came home with a championship trophy, what are your plans this weekend?

RM: Last year was pretty good for us this year we've really been on in freestyle with 7 wins coming into Vegas this year we feel confident that we can make sure whoever does win will have to earn it.

SD: What do you think of the track from what you've seen?

RM: I love it, I think it's going to provide an excellent show in racing and freestyle. It's not an event you'll want to miss.

The Cowboy team has arrived to Vegas after not showing up to any events of the season.

Ontrailer.jpg

When asked why Dustyn didnt show up at any events he replied with " During the season i have had some some family deaths and almost had 2 others pass away as well with everything going on the season was the last thing on my mind. But believe me i will sign up for season 3 and i will make it to events." No body knew who he was because he wasnt at any events so his pit party line was almost always empty

PitParty.jpg

Before qualifying he did give the fans a little photo op

PhotoOp.jpg

And even though he wasnt part of the field he destroyed his truck in front of the fans with a second photo op to leave his mark on Vegas

Jumpthetruck.jpg