Sim-Monsters World Finals 2 Race Thread

JoshDIGRhodes

GREAT event tonight everybody. This world finals by far surpassed the first one with all the hype going into it. We had alot of fun and i'm 100% sure we'll do it all again in Season 3. Keep watching the site in the next few days/weeks for announcements about Season #3!

This has been one hell of a season. Congrats to Josh Rhodes for defending his fs reign at Las Vegas, congrats to Eric Myers for the Overall and Racing Championship and congrats to ARF for the FS Championship.

Thanks to Casey Graves and all of the admins for putting on another great season and also thanks to everyone that participated in SM season 2. W/O you guys, this season wouldn't be what it is today, Thank you, Everyone!

I had a ton of fun last night, was able to get the freestyle championship which had been my goal for the season. Also did better then I thought I would in Freestyle for this peticular event. Racing...not so much.

Congratulations to Tyler May on the Racing win in Vegas, consistently got faster all night and deserved that win, Dig for backing up the Vegas Freestyle win with an absolutely epic run, same to Danny Mackey who just fell a little short. Obviously great season to Eric for winning the Racing and Overall titles.

Thanks to everyone who helped out with the track, the event and thanks Justin, Roach, Tom, and John for being in the Avenger encore.

Hope to see you all back for season 3!