TheMoparGuys Many Projects

TheMoparGuy

hello all, i just thought i would like to share some of my many projects im working on when im not on my computer.

here is my 1968 dodge dart with a 4 speed stick shift

projects021.jpg

this is the 400hp 360ci engine i built for it

projects022.jpg

then here is my 1969 dodge charger im going to build after my dart is done

projects016.jpg

then here is my 1988 dodge ram that im putting up on 52 inch military tires

projects026.jpg

projects028.jpg

last but not least is the project me and my buddy are starting on, dont have the truck yet but we now have the tires. real life hellraiser maybe????

projects014.jpg

projects015.jpg

• Upvote 4

yea rkm i like them just a bit, lol. well a little bit more ill add to this page later.

and just an update as of last night right after i posted this thread. you know Dave Radzierez was selling his airdog truck on ebay and over on mayhem. well after a couple discussions and a few numbers being pounded out. i will now be bringing that baby home with me hopefully soon. so now we have a truck to go with these tires we picked up. ill post more pics when we have the truck in our posession, gotta go to pennsylvania to get it.

yea rkm i like them just a bit, lol. well a little bit more ill add to this page later.

and just an update as of last night right after i posted this thread. you know Dave Radzierez was selling his airdog truck on ebay and over on mayhem. well after a couple discussions and a few numbers being pounded out. i will now be bringing that baby home with me hopefully soon. so now we have a truck to go with these tires we picked up. ill post more pics when we have the truck in our posession, gotta go to pennsylvania to get it.

So you're the latest owner of Mainstay/Grave Digger/Terraduster/Austin 3:16/Bret Hart/Problem Child/Demolisher/Hushpower/Airdog? :P

• Upvote 1

no unfortunately its not coming with it. i think he said his airdog contract was up and since he built his new truck he has no need for this one. we are planning on running it with a big 572 mopar wedge motor built by indy cylinder heads. hoping to make upwards of 1700 to 1800hp. we are getting into the monster truck business with our friend scott anderson who used to own shattered and arachnophobia. hes building a truck too and we are gonna travel as a team hopefully.

• Upvote 1