Post your RC pics

Bobamatic

Man your fortunate to get to go to such a beautiful place like the grand canyon. Are those stock wraith four-link bars on the rear of your roll cage because that was a great idea if they are.

Thanks bud. I'm fortunate to have the best girlfriend in the world. Without her I don't think I'd have ever been able to go. :D You're right, those are stock plastic links I used for the fastback mod. Eventually gonna make some aluminum pieces or replace the top part of the cage with a tube kit.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Stampedes are the same size as wheely kings so almost any pede body will fit a king nicely, also (if you haven't already) I highly recommend that you stretch the wb to 11in. You can do that easily by replacing the stock shock/4link mount with a set of crawler king ones (there a little longer at the bottom). Here read this thread one of my buds at rcmt.net took his stock wk and made it awesome. 

Stampedes are the same size as wheely kings so almost any pede body will fit a king nicely, also (if you haven't already) I highly recommend that you stretch the wb to 11in. You can do that easily by replacing the stock shock/4link mount with a set of crawler king ones (there a little longer at the bottom). Here read this thread one of my buds at rcmt.net took his stock wk and made it awesome.

I'm not looking to have the wheels that far apart. I'm on a budget. Also, I'm looking for a more realistic wheelbase.