Post your RC pics

Bobamatic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Damn, this thread has been dead for nearly a month. Lemme help.

QTJNWrt.jpg

ti4grup.jpg

fw90RPf.jpg

gTn7gt8.jpg

So some of you may remember I bought a ZRP Diablo chassis back in December for Christmas. Well after getting some of the parts powder coated with a blue paint back in March, it's been kinda sitting on the shelf due to college. After my quarter let out back in May, I immediately contacted J.B. Graphics to wrap a body for me. I bought the JConcepts '88 Chevy body and a racerback, trimmed them, and sent them to J.B. in Missouri. It took about 2 months because he was backed up with orders. When he was done getting the wraps, he sent them and the body/racerback to Justin Chaffin (Fat Cat Customz in Ohio) He did exactly what I wanted and did a sick job with the wrap. I do plan on selling some of my other RC trucks so I can buy more Solid axle Monsters because I do plan on competing with them, but I'm going to wait for now. Truck is NOT done, I still plan on adding more parts in the future. But overall, it looks sick with the new body on it!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...

Been a while since I posted anything on here.  Here's a couple of my own personal unicorns I picked up end of last year.  Been trying to get one since 1997 and got a sweet deal on two of them.  One will be a shelf queen original and the other will be Carolina Crusher 3.  They will hopefully be one of my winter projects this year.  Can't wait to tear into them.

AHyhQNS.jpg