Post your RC pics

Bobamatic

not really, this isnt a 1:1 scale truck, when this thing becomes a runner it will be beaten. I tried to minimize the amount of useless bracing, there are a few places I wish I would have made single length, bent pieces we will see once I add motion how well it holds up.

Nothing custom just finished hooking up my Digger lights...i had to buy a normal light set with white head lights red brake so i used the brake lights as the red headlights and the white as a under body light to shine on my sponsor plates...looks really cool in the dark

digger.jpg

sponsor.jpg

• Upvote 1

how are those MJ stampede's?

pretty good actually...the price is good for the truck (about 225) and they are pretty durable. I have had mine for a few months and i run them hard and the only thing needed replaced was the spur gear, caster blocks when a idiot smashed into me....oh and the motor needed taken apart and put back together because i shook a gear loose on a hard landing on the read end. These trucks have plenty of power straight out of the box that they really dont need to be 4 wheel drive. Straight out of the box a full throttle take off will throw you into a great wheelie that will throw you over onto your side if your not careful with the throttle. If you plan on taking them out onto the dirt they will do just fine out of the box. If you break anything parts are cheap unless of course they are mechanical but what mechanical part from any brand is cheap. Since its a normal stampede you are not stuck with just the monster jam bodies/parts. The only thing i find i dont like about this truck is how i your jumping something like a curb that has a weird measurement angle the truck likes to noise dive ending in a end over end roll which the truck can withstand just fine. I could go on but to some it all up these trucks are great trucks for the price but dont expect them to be like the Clod busters Josh owns but these trucks dont deserve the negative comments they get because everyone expects them to be a hard core racing/freestyle truck that can withstand 35 foot drop from a jump it seems these clob busters can that cost almost if not then 4 times as much

• 2 weeks later...