Post your RC pics

Bobamatic

well the stock trucks are nothing like the mod chassised monsters you can build up. Crawford Performance Engineering, ZRP and Thunder Tech Racing are probably the most well known mod clod chassis's. still need body, electronics and clod axles/wheels/tires

Wheel wideners as well

just a general info on one of my trucks

Novak Superduty ESC, Spketrum sr300 receiver, Pulsar 11t motors(x2), Integy aluminum axle tubes(hot racing one one truck), Associated shocks(from a sc10, or built by me), Top 4 link mount(cpe or zrp style), ZRP servo mount with TTR behind the axle tie bars, Stock Tamyia gears, with Robinson pinions, Rc4wd wheel wideners, txt-1 wheels, shaved Imex pullers, proline/ hpi bodys(with one made by me), paint or vinyl work, strong savox servo(or a spketrum servo in on eof my other trucks) with a spketrum glitch buster capacitor.

+ radio gear, spketrum DX3C

Or as I and Nick mentioned teh Chassis come from Thunder Tech Racing Or ZRP, CPE stuff is ok, but not as good as it was 4 years ago. Josh got a ZRP diablo and once he found the "sweet spot" he won a couple of rounds of racing in a day, something(sorry Josh) had struggled to do in a in other races he did in a day with a newly engineered chassis. From my races i watched josh he went from the guy to look out for to the guy who had the winning truck in his hands and you better pray that he messes up because thats the only way to beat him guy.

• Upvote 1

Nitro= STAY AWAY, BURN IT WITH FIRE

Its the BIGGEST hassle in the world, so frinkin finicky 25 dollars for a gallon of nitro for a little noise/ smell. Oh not to mention the stupid runaways or failsafe failures, god im glad i dont run mine anymore. Get a electric or if you have the money a GAS powered car such as the Baja 5b, though you gotta look out for fakes you can find great deals now since a lot of 5b owners are selling theres to get losi 4x4 ones. Gas > Nitro actually EVERYTHING > Nitro. Theres a reason why the nitro class of cars are dying out.

• Upvote 1

haha yes and are you dustyn trueblood in the same groups?

Indeed i am lol.... but about nitros honestly i love them, the very first truck i drove was the original TMAXX and have grown up with Nitros...heck my Digger Stampede is my only Electric truck i have ever owned or dealt with...if it wasnt a digger stampede i was going to get either a used Losi LST2 or a new TMAXX

I need some advice... what is the best basher to start getting into nirto?

traxxas seems to be the toughest RTR trucks around.. ive beat the hell outta my slash racing and bashing for 3 years and havent had anything break. i even put a novak 5.5 brushless system in it and bashed it like i stole it!! the body is pretty rough but the truck itself is solid..

I've always had electric. Only had a nitro for about 2 weeks. Had a Traxxas Nitro 4Tec but managed to nail a manhole with it and ko the frame. Sold it because I didn't feel like putting in anymore money or maintenance that comes with a nitro car. Also, if anyone might be interested, I'm thinking of selling my E-Maxx I've had since 2006. Has over $1000 invested in it, just never mess with it anymore. Message me if you're interested.