NASCAR Discussion

RKM

He hasn't admitted it yet to my knowledge but he is clearly a Ricky Stenhouse Jr. fan judging by how much he is defending him. Hate to break it to you but the equipment does matter in all 3 series, usually it's pretty obvious at least in the trucks and nationwide. Ricky had the best cars from Roush then and if you don't believe me go back t that year and compare the 6 cars results with the 16 (Bayne). Does anyone really think the Dillon kids are as good as they are made out to be? I sure as hell don't, that's all got to do with the equipment they are given....and yes I was probably one of the few people hoping Chase Elliott would use the bumper yesterday. Even more proof of a good driver but not the best equipment...Kyle Busch, no wins in nationwide last year at all. That is why I love road courses and short tracks, you don't have to have amazing cars and trucks to be able to win. Larson, Skeen, Elliott, Papis, Ambros, etc I'm really looking forward to seeing Larson in the cup series though, remember everyone thought Logano was going to be the next greatest thing after Tony left JGR to form his own team and he did nothing but struggle and win a rained out race and he's struggled pretty much entirely since then until he left for Penske.

yea I know equipment is important in nascar but everyone shares there findings on the car and no im not much of a ricky fan cause just look at my profile picture im a  Jeff Gordon fan who after wich when clint bowyer purposely spun out to get martin truex jr into the chase I call bs on that play but whatever its nascar jeff should have been in and truex out this wildcard system is screwed up I never liked it ever sinse it came out.

He din't purposly spin out. From the replay, Je. either bumped him, or he just got lose off of 4. Either way, i'm 99% sure it wasn't intention.

Kinda suprised Carl Edwards didn't get busted on the final restart. Guess they didn't want to change the outcome even more?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Also since this wasn't said, for any of you hometrack followers. Congrats to Dylan Kwasneski for being the first one to ever win the K&N Pro Series West and East Championship (6 wins this year in the east!) And also congrats to Ryan Preece for winning the Whelen Modified Champ.

• 2 weeks later...

Lets go down the list of champions:

Sprint Cup: Jimmie Johnson

Nationwide: Austin Dillon

Camping World Trucks: Matt Crafton

K&N Pro Series East: Dylan Kwasniewski

K&N Pro Series West: Derek Thorn

Canadian Tire Series: Scott Steckly

Mexico Series: Rodrigo Peralta

Whelen Euro Series: Ander Vilarino

Whelen Modified: Ryan Preece

Whelen Southern Modified: George Brunnhoelzl, III

Whelen All American Series: Lee Pulliam
Congrats Champions!

• 2 months later...

The rookie class just keeps getting bigger and bigger for the whole top 3 series next year

Cup Series:

Austin Dillon (#3 Richard Childress Chevy)
Kyle Larson (#42 Chip Ginassi Chevy)
Justin Allgaier (#51 Phoenix Racing Chevy)
Michael Annett (#7 Tommy Baldwin Chevy)
Cole Whitt (#26 Swan Racing Toyota)
Parker Kligerman (#30 Swan Racing Toyota)
Alex Bowman (# 23 Burger King Racing Toyota)
Ryan Truex (#83 Burger King Racing Toyota)

Nationwide Series:
Ty Dillon (#3 Richard Childress Racing Chevy)
Jeffery Earnhardt (#4 Johnny Davis Chevy)
Chase Elliot (#9 Dale JR Motorsports Chevy)
Ryan Reed (#16 Roush Racing Ford)
Dakota Armstrong (#43 Richard Petty Motorsports Ford)
Chris Buescher (#60 Roush Racing Ford)

(Possible Rookie of the year Canadites)
Dylan Kwasneski #31 Turner Scott Motorsports Chevy

Truck Series:
Brian Ickler (#7 Red Horse Racing Toyota)
Ben Kennedy (#31 Turner Scott Motorsports Chevy)
Mason Mingus (#35 Wintron Chevy)
Ryan Ellis (#28 FDNY Racing Chevy)