NASCAR Discussion

RKM

Amen. She's nothing but a marketing tool. She can't race, I hardly ever see a car of hers no destroyed after Sunday and so on. I will give her credit, whatever the team has done, she's made it into tbe final round of qualifying numerous times this season.

Several groups have tried to start and f1 team, all of them eventually hit a brick wall and fail to materialize.  Difference here is trying to start a f1 team in the us places 100 brick walls in front of a not yet materialized team. If they make to the starting line for A grand prix I'd be surprised and shocked.

• Upvote 1

I mean if u want to destroy a car go to a real demolition derby and if u want to throw down get out and fight like men like the first televised Daytona 500 where the drivers got out of their cars and started fighting

Difference between the two incidents is the one that happened at BGS happens on a regular basis and has NO consequences. Two or three drivers have been putting on demo derbys for well over half a decade now with NO punishment, which is ridiculous. The video you posted probably resulted in some sort of monetary fine or banishment from racing facility or series. 

Only a matter of time before they hurt or kill an innocent bystander at BGS... Would love to see the place bulldozed and made a parking lot compared to the pathetic excuse of racing that currently happens there.

The max the cars go at BGS wouldn't seriously hurt nobody. And its been that way for since the race track had first been made. If you would rather see cars go single file for 500 laps vs a 50-100 lap fun race at BGS good more room in the stands for me. If BGS is gonna get bulldozed I will lay in front of the dozer along with a lot of other real race fans thank you.

The max the cars go at BGS wouldn't seriously hurt nobody. And its been that way for since the race track had first been made. If you would rather see cars go single file for 500 laps vs a 50-100 lap fun race at BGS good more room in the stands for me. If BGS is gonna get bulldozed I will lay in front of the dozer along with a lot of other real race fans thank you.

Any person who supports what happens at BGS is not a real race fan. Intentionally wrecking or destroying other race cars is NOT racing. Bumping and rubbing is fair game, destroying others property on purpose is a joke. 

Any person who thinks a race car cant hurt someone is largely mistaken.....

Go ahead lay in front of the bulldozer, it'll have the last laugh I promise. 

What is your stance when drivers verbally lose there mind EX. the kyle bush incident, or Dan Avery calling another driver an F___ing _____hole during a live interview. (this happened at stafford and can be found on an episode of short track racer.)

I dont like intentional wrecking, atlanta was uncalled for (if thats the kyle busch incident were talking about). As far as verbal, if the TV cameras cant hear it what you say on the radio to crew or to another driver privately is the drivers/team business. IMO a punch here or there isn't bad, however it needs repercussions so races dont become boxing matches. Nor should any race dispute be settled with race cars by wrecking or ramming someone. 

Just for the record (as Im sure it would come up). I did not nor will I ever agree with what Jeff did a phx in 2012. The people in place around him did nothing to stop the inevitable retaliation, rather egged him on to do it, which IMO should have resulted in penaltys for those persons as well.