NASCAR Discussion

RKM

9 minutes ago, acdcfan56 said:

Yeah, keep acting like a smartas.s, that's gonna get you places. Oh man If I would have met you in real life. I swear to god.

Key word "If". All talk and no action. I've seen this happen more times than i can remember. You're just saying it just to say it. From what you're implying, you'd most likely go to jail for that. We may have our disagreements but we shouldn't let that tear the community apart. Now back to NASCAR,

• 1 month later...

News since Daytona:

1. Johnson wins Atlanta after a GWC ends a 200-lap green flag run
  2. Keselowski wins Vegas after a sandstorm hits with 50 to go
  3. Harvick wins Phoenix by 1 hundredth of a second
  4. Johnson wins Fontana after a GWC screws Harvick
  5. Kyle Busch goes back-to-back at Martinsville and Texas
  6. Carl goes back-to-back at Bristol and Richmond after a bump-and-run on Kyle
  7. Stewart returns at Richmond, will put Ty Dillon in the car after first caution at Dega

As much as I loved the finish at Richmond, I was really hoping to see Kyle win again. Oh well, I'm happy that JGR is showing it's strength this early in the season. Really happy to see Stewart back, I'm definitely on the bandwagon just like I was last year for Gordon. And my boy Kasey Kahne looks like he's finally getting settled, hopefully he can get himself a win soon.

On to Talladega!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Matt Kenseth wins at Dover!  Kenseth, Larson, and Elliott have a thrilling three car battle to finish the race.  The big one with around 40 laps to go took out most the field including the biggest contenders Johnson and Harvick.  This race was nothing like other Dover races and the battle for the win was the best I've seen in the past 10 years.  All in all this aero package has proved again why it's a step in the right direction.  On to Charlotte for the All-Star!

• Upvote 2