Show Your Projects Chapter 1

Klayton

That is the original paint from the mud truck in v2. You didn't paint that

I took the hood off of Captain's Curse, then baked the body, then found logos off of Google and made that body. I never downloaded a Son-Uva Digger mud truck from V2, and I didn't even know that truck was made. I hope that clears some things up.

Here are some grabbers. Not real sure about how the lugs came out, might remake them.

kljlkj.png

kljlkjklj.png

From owning a set of grabbers I can tell you the tread blocks aren't that deep. The tire is a sort of alterrain/ sand tire. It's a nice start though.

Was taught a new way to bake today thanks to my friend. The bake is now by shade and not tiny specks. And I just duplicated the rear for the front axle just for the pic. I am currently working on the front axle. Still have a lot to do but this thing is really coming together nicely.

bronco3.png

bronco4.png

bronco2.png

bronco-1.png

bronco5.png

• Upvote 11

Well i guess i post some way old old stuff of mine, like many here i started in sketch up before moving to blender and these were some of my creations. Maybe some day ill go back and renew them.

Made the roll cage, firewall, and stripped the truck of some mesh to convert it to a off roader. First thing model wise i have done.

8287442.png

Pretty much my first chassis i ever built, plus the firewall, body, mounts for various things, trailing arms, switches, and i think the shifter. Working on converting this to ror just moving the chassis and body to blender.

7694948.png

And my first sractch built vehicle, i just when random and this is what came out.

9478617.png

NASTY dude!!!