Show Your Projects Chapter 1

Klayton

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 12/14/2014 at 9:25 PM, monster jam fan said:

Okay, so I added a Dual Exhaust. and when it comes down to painting it will either be Muzzly or HMF. Haven't decided yet.

c8fd526a95.jpg

Next, I put what I tink is about a 6 inch lift to it.

d3fdad51fa.jpg

3rd is the rims, Imma keep it the same unless it looks stupid with the Outlaws 2s i'm gonna model. Wanna keep it Blacked out though. Might end up painting everything black.

Might be done for the night. If I update anything you will see it here.

UPDATE:

42b5542890.jpg

Snorkeled It^ Now I am done for the night. And who can model tread on a tire? I really need help with that.

I wanna add:

-Tires

-Speakers

-Winch (Maybe)

disapear for a year and a half and come back and theres finally a rzr \m/ looks good 

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I have a project I am working on and I want to know how to make the rear tires go at the same time as the front ones. I might change the model so it doesn't look like I just repainted it. Any thoughts (besides it looking kinda terrible)? s3oq1r3f22b8b9yzg.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/18/2017 at 0:13 AM, edbones said:

you just comented on the wrong one lol  XD

As @Mr. Self Destruct said, you're thick-headed. This is the non-monster truck section. 

On 2/17/2017 at 6:27 PM, MNMJ said:

I have a project I am working on and I want to know how to make the rear tires go at the same time as the front ones. I might change the model so it doesn't look like I just repainted it. Any thoughts (besides it looking kinda terrible)? 

Looks interesting, center the decals and that'll look pretty cool.

#UselessPost

#ReviveThiswithStuffISuck :D

#LuvURocco <3

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...
3 hours ago, rockgod88 said:

*Insert epic Dodge Charger pics*

Holy crap dude, is that mesh like a brand new one, or customized from one of the early RoR vehicles, because if it is brand new, props to you for making an actual Charger! We've needed one of these things for idk how long, but you've finally answered the long awaited prayer!

• Upvote 1