Merry Christmas

acdcfan56

Hope everyone has a a very wonderful Christmas! Stay Safe, eat, and enjoy your gifts! And for the people who are sadly not having a Christmas because of money or any other issue, well sorry, but lets all hope that next year would be a nice one for all of you as well.

Merry Christmas and Bless you all.

-John

• Upvote 4

i x2 what john said and to anyone who has lost loved ones i know its hard. i lost my mom a year ago and all the holidays really hurt but just know you are not alone in your troubles be it family, health, or financially. be save and have a good holiday

• Upvote 1

I just wanted to say to everyone here I hope they had a wonderful Christmas, (or what you like to celebrate)... I just wanted to say that I am thankful for my friends that I've made here and wouldn't trade it for anything in the world, even though I may come off as a pain in the buns(buns lol) it means alot to call everyone at sim monsters my friend and internet family.

-Eric

• Upvote 1

I posted this on Facebook yesterday, but Ill post it here also. Thank you all for making me feel welcome this year, and being my friend. I had a lot of fun with you guys running events, and just bsing about anything we wanted. I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas, or what you celebrate, and a Happy New Year. Again I sincerely thank you for what you've done, even though you wouldn't think twice about it. You are all great guys, and I hope we stay friends for a long time. Stay safe everyone.

-Mark

• Upvote 1