ROR Monster Jam/Sim-Monsters Presets: Allmonster's Eve!

JoshDIGRhodes

There better be high quality videos of this show for me. :) Saturdays are my worst nights to be on for anything, but the 18th is the worst Saturday because I'll be in because I'll be at a car club kill the keg party 4 hours away in Tampa.

this sux ill prolly be missing this event.... i have to dj a show on the 18th.... i really wanted to debut the West Coast Choppers CHOP SHOP to.... unless if theres a driver out there that can debut CHOP SHOP and promise to put on a hell of a show... i might consider that...

• 2 weeks later...

im not meaning to bash on anyone, im just stating these problems so that everyones truck may be displayed flawlessly.

Pretty Boy Swag has the wrong thumbnail (i posted the correct one in SYP topic),

savage x only had 1 headlight

jersey outlaws skin has some problems

Monster Energy 43: get this message upon selecting truck"Cannot locate resource WhiteRimRim.mesh in resource group Autodetect or any other group in ResourceGroupManager::openResource at ..\..\OgreMain\src\OgreResourceGroupManager.cpp (line 753).

High Voltage has no interior (no engine, trans, or seat)

Donkey Kong's rear decal twitches??

Blacksmith DC: Tire tread is backwards, no link bars, no driveshafts.

Iron Man/Terminator/Mr.Giggles: 4 link bars misaligned.

• Upvote 1

your name isnt important enough for me to remember how to spell it. also, i wasnt insulting you...I was stating a fact. every truck on a chassis other that the original BOX5 chassis has misaligned 4-link bars. Its something you just have to live with...like herpies.

and lol at the post reps. +1 for me and -1 for kieth...lol

• Upvote 4