Sim Monsters
Sign in to follow this  
Tom P.

Rigs of Rods Version .39

I got it. I seem to lag a lot less in .39. They fixed a lot of the menu glitches from .38. and got a new RoR Bot.

I also really love the new chat that was put in not too long ago on the .38 version.

Not too many noticeable changes in .39 other than the bug fixes. They are currently fixing all known problems. Anyone else got it?

DOWNLOAD LINK PLZ

If I have to delete ONE MORE post of you that's like that you'll be gone until March. Stop begging, that's the 3rd one I've delete today just in this thread alone. Also if you can't figure out how to type "rigs of rods" or "ROR" into a search engine then you shouldn't even be on the internet.

• Upvote 5

compress 37 into a zip

How do i download .39 without losing .37?

He also made a Chevy Silverado 2011 1500 and is working on the 2500 and 3500 versions go under the WIP section and click on " Cars And Light Vehicles". Anyways from what I have played of it, .39 is even better than .38.

wheni it rreleased i also have it dont ask for it

This isnt a project......he can ask for it if he wants to. Go to Rigsofrodsd.com to find out more information. But the beta for it is taken down due to issues

It sounds awesome.. im going compress .37 in to a zip and redownload .38 do the same thing to that and when .39 comes out i will still have it. :D