Sim Monsters
Sign in to follow this  
mdemko

GT5

My friend has it. I played it for a while last night. In my opinion Forza 3 is better but I can't say for sure since I only played a little while. It had a few pros vs Forza. The tire smoke and graphic details are stunning. However the damage aspect isn't there like Forza. I did enjoy racing on the top gear test track tho.

You really cant compare the damage model until you reach around level 30, I just got to level 12 and its just beginning to appear. I bought the collectors edition and like it quite well..

I agree with outlawed, ive played both and 360 is alot better. Would rather pay $50 a year for good online and a bunch of other goodies that a free online system. Also things seem to be released earlier (or on time) for 360 and the controller is 100x better than the ps3

Well as I have said before I like them both. But controller wise I do like Xbox, how the analog stick is where the d-pad usually is on the Ps3

I just like trolling lol

Honestly has GT5 not taking a million years to come out I would have bought one rather then a xbox 3redrings. They both have pro's and con's. When my xbox shits bricks again I might consider a PS3 but it would be silly to buy it for one game.

my PS3 has served me well for 4 years now and i dont see myself getting rid of it anytime soon. honestly its held up 2 years more than any other console ive owned outside of my PS2 Slim.

I played PS3 at a friend's place. I didn't like the controller at all. I guess i just needed to get use to it. But i agree with casey about XBL. I don't mind paying 50 bucks a year for it. Its a good deal too.