Official World Finals XIII Thread + Awards Banquet

RKM

Monster Jam has confirmed that Mohawk Warrior has pulled off the very first Monster Truck DOUBLE BACKFLIP!!!

I think it might have been a backflip to a rebound backflip, but hey...can't ask for much more than that ;).

Also, it was NOT scored because Bonus Time had ended.

EDIT: It's official...Cam Mcqueen in Northern Nightmare has won the World Freestyle Championship!

World Finals 13 was something that is going down in the history books.

Tom Meents became the first driver to win 10 monster jam world championships.

Also, Cam McQueen has become the first canadian to win a monster jam world championship.

Sorry but that most certainly isn't a double backflip. I dont think it's possible to pull off an actual double backflip in a monster truck. It's hard enough to do one and two is kinda out of the question. I personally am not a fan of backflips. Mainly because it's not a clean move. Not everybody can do it and it involves tearing up your truck, but I think we've been over this a few times.

By the way, El Toro being stuck on the trailer sure looks familiar :)

• Upvote 1

wow what an event , so many close races and freestyle was so crazy, cam definately deserved the win with the huge air and first backflip of the night. bounty hunter got huge air of the finish line and steve simms had the best run ive ever seen him do. the digger encore had to be the most chaotic thing deeling with monster trucks ive seen live, and yes i saw someone getting treated by the medical crew and i was wonderin who it was, overall great event and mohawks double flip was sick, awesome event.

Maybe with all the down time Ryan will have, he'll pop up on here and fill us in. Untill them, layoff the rumors and speculation. All we know is that he was injured and will be back behind the wheel in a few months. Can we leave it at that?

• Upvote 1