1st Quarter Monster Truck Thread

RKM

Ford Field hilights. Samson knocks off Digger in round 2. Bounty Hunter wins racing over Max D. Grave Digger wins freestyle which I believe is Diggers first win in Ford Field. Max D does a 90 degree wheelie into an obstacle and doesn't destroy his truck. Good show can't wait for March and the return of Jim Kohler after a two year absance in Ford Field.

Tom's run didnt seem like a Tom Meents freestyle, other than the wheelie, there wasn't much special about it. Glad to see Randy have a great freestyle, also Neil had a really stout run in Houston. TBH if both of these guys keep performing well they should get a trip to the World Final imo. Also how about Bari making it to the finals in Houston

Yeah it didn't feel like a normal Tom Meents freestyle but it was still a really good show for having so many indy's there. All of them did a great job. I don't believe that was the televised one because there were no speed signs anywhere. I think the March one will be the televised one. Another thing it seemed like the freestyle runs were very short. I don't know how much time they gave them but it didn't seem like it was a lot. Maybe it's just me.

I believe the reason Tom didn't go all out in Ford Field is because. he needs to drive up to Toronto this weekend, so if he destroys the truck, he won't get much time to fix the truck. Who knows, he might destroy the truck in Toronto. Or not. Just my thoughts. :P

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=11612885&l=4e7bbf37ee&id=25011750832

trying to buy a camera but dad doesnt want to help with the extra 80-100 dollors for it. its a canon 300HS if by some chance i can get a nice digital camera i will try to get some video or pics of the track layout for you guys.(for tampa on feb 4th) should be an awesome show will be the first time i see team scream and hopefully get there autographs :D