Fail Pictures

Jack Merkle

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, $m@$#3r2016 said:

Where on Earth did you guys get the breakables where the body can come off? I've been looking for them and have only found the breakable Grave Digger that I think Ash made.

The trucks with "breakable" bodies were from the original RoR monster trucks made by Squishy and Box5 and can be found on the Rigs of Rods website (which currently seems to be down or closed).

Yes, Is there a way to do that with other trucks though? I have the Box5 Monster Jam pack, but it only has certain trucks with breakable bodies. Any way to find more without the original RoR website? 

On 3/19/2016 at 3:51 PM, Gabe2304 said:

The trucks with "breakable" bodies were from the original RoR monster trucks made by Squishy and Box5 and can be found on the Rigs of Rods website (which currently seems to be down or closed).

It's not down or closed, it's just the connection to the site that's acting up.

4 minutes ago, ShawnVallance said:

It's not down or closed, it's just the connection to the site that's acting up.

Some things were messed with on the Ror site. I can't access some pages without and Account and it won't let me create one. Repository should still be okay though

41 minutes ago, LordFrosting said:

Some things were messed with on the Ror site. I can't access some pages without and Account and it won't let me create one. Repository should still be okay though

Can't really make an account anymore since the site was archived a month back. As for the repository, it's pretty much absent now. Anyhows, to prevent any more non-topic posts, here's a pic of a car stuck on a catch-fence.

DofRy8H.jpg

22 minutes ago, litl_e_fan said:

What is that car? Link?

It was a privately given version of a 3rd gen. Camaro IROC-Z (the original unmodded one was made by Stoat Muldoon) from a person I known back when the RoR forums were still active. I'm not allowed to give it out.

• 5 months later...