Fail Pictures

Jack Merkle

*sigh* I hate it when I click on a thread and it takes me to the next to last page. As for vegas, I thought that looked like the right one. I saw that race in a "best of vegas racing" the other day and they didn't mention that even happened.

*sigh* I hate it when I click on a thread and it takes me to the next to last page. As for vegas, I thought that looked like the right one. I saw that race in a "best of vegas racing" the other day and they didn't mention that even happened.

Because in the US it didn't, only in Europe.

On 4/14/2012 at 10:56 PM, RockCrwlr said:

:blink::huh:

I take it funny,Since I did that with Illuminator at WF X and me and my friend were like,crying laughing so hard,and then later he does the same thing in Backdraft (White) and then he randomly falls threw map,and it kept like that for 3 minutes till he hit i.I'll never forget that day

Edited by Jon Cannon

Would cause a lot of unneeded lag unless he made a low-vert track prop of it to use.

Me and ethan already got a fully detailed El torro stuck up on his version without lag.

the trick was just to make el torro a seperate prop, but uncontactable, with a charade "physics model" underneath, which had a total polycount of 80, but was invisible.

worked like a charm

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...