Building myself a computer.

SealedGecko

dude, if your spending this much money already, just go SLI on the vid cards..so 6 months later your not nice ladying bout upgrading. SLI has helped me out massively in everygame I play, rendering videos etc.. The cards the LF recommended are badass cards, take a look at mine that I suggested earlier in the post, that's what I run both 1gb cards SLI..they run really quiet, and don't get hot.

dude, if your spending this much money already, just go SLI on the vid cards..so 6 months later your not nice ladying bout upgrading. SLI has helped me out massively in everygame I play, rendering videos etc.. The cards the LF recommended are badass cards, take a look at mine that I suggested earlier in the post, that's what I run both 1gb cards SLI..they run really quiet, and don't get hot.

I have around $1000 dollars to spend and 2 of those you suggest would add like $80 and I'm already $60 over budget.

Well, I would suggest the AMD to save money, but you've already shot that idea down for the quad core intel. But anyways, the card's really good even by it's self..for the price, I was reading reviews and benchmarks on it, and it out performed cards that were more expensive and "faster"

http://www.newegg.co...N82E16883229283

Saved you the trouble.

*edit*

I thought I hit edit on my other post, if an admin/mod merge my previous post that would be awesome.

Well, I would suggest the AMD to save money, but you've already shot that idea down for the quad core intel. But anyways, the card's really good even by it's self..for the price, I was reading reviews and benchmarks on it, and it out performed cards that were more expensive and "faster"

I am thinking about an AMD processor, I've switched back and forth like 5 times lol. I will look into that video card.

EDIT: That does look like a nice computer, does it come together because that would be a plus because I'm a dumba**.