Auto Club Revolution

RKM

if we can mod this i smell monster trucks comin

Don't know why everyone is so ready to throw RoR in the trash all of a sudden... Just because it's moddable doesn't mean it will be better then what we currently have...and that if it even is moddable.

• Upvote 1

Ill stick to Forza, if the netcode is any worse in this than NTG2011 then I will definately stay away. They should maybe fix the game that will generate alot of revenue instead of making yet another Forza/GT5 type game

Edit: Doubt it will be modible, almost all web based games like this don't allow for it

Ill stick to Forza, if the netcode is any worse in this than NTG2011 then I will definately stay away. They should maybe fix the game that will generate alot of revenue instead of making yet another Forza/GT5 type game

Edit: Doubt it will be modible, almost all web based games like this don't allow for it

Too bad Forza isn't for anything besides 360...kind of sucks for some of us that only have a PC.

• Upvote 3

I got my beta key a couple days ago, been playing a lot, not a bad game but it gets really old there is only like 8 tracks right now, hopefully there is more when it is fully released. I really don't like how everything is done on the website, sometimes pages won't open and stuff. My username on there is SealedGecko lol. (I know it's a shocker huh.)