Some Photoshops

that is the stone crusher gary wiggins used to drive before steve sims took over. it ran from about 05-06 i think.

This was in 2007, and Steve Simms is driving it, an Wiggins was in Mopar Magic at this show, Simms took the racing win that night against Mopar.

crazy was this the hagerstown show when chad tingler was in blue thunder? and was that the wheely in the wheely contest where he fliped over backwards? i might have been at that show good poster. i would have thought it was a real monster jam one. nice job!

crazy was this the hagerstown show when chad tingler was in blue thunder? and was that the wheely in the wheely contest where he fliped over backwards? i might have been at that show good poster. i would have thought it was a real monster jam one. nice job!

Yes this is the show and that is the picture from Sundays wheelie competition, I have speed shot camera so I capture the whole thing.

I live in PA actually the lower half, small town that is about 10-20mins from Hagerstown depending on how fast you drive. I have been going to that show since I was 5. So I have picture from the 90's to present. All three days every year, have not missed a year but have been one year I could not make all three days. In the past the show was only 2 days. Then Sunday got added as a family day, no beer is served, and there are no reserved seats on Sunday.