Another new one

Jfon

Hello everyone, my name is Jason Fontaine..i just like the previous post am new here and just in aw...have always been looking for a "real simulater" for monster trucks..the console games are just too childish(urban assault etc) so i am pumped to get here..i downloaded a few tracks and the newest truck pack. Trying to get used to the controls...i see lot of guys use controllers for the game if i'm correct? whats the best controller to use, and can a ps3 controller be used on the ps? I have a couple questions about driving the truck. 1st..i duno if its me..or if theres a setting but i cannot accelerate while turning..its either hit the gas while not turning the wheels or turn the wheels but no gas? Also i just read where theres rear wheel steering..i thought i read where it was F1 and F2.but those don't turn the rear wheels when i use it..am i missing something?

Also i see videos on youtube of multiple trucks on the track..is this just for multiplayer? Thanks to anyone that answers and just excited to find my way here to the world or real monster trucks!

Yep i got the password...i also found that i had to download version .37 not .38..still not having any luck with rear steering or using the throttle while turning...i talked to a few people on aim tonight..and thanks to the guys who answered my questions....if i can't get the keyboard to work correctly looks like i will be looking for a xbox controller..seems thats what all the pros here use.

http://sim-monsters.com/index.php?/topic/2121-info-37-servers/

also i was able to use a different keyboard and my f1 and f2 steering are working..but question..when i'm online in the servers thers a big chat box open in the middle of the screen..but i duno how to chat in it? i was actually online last night and somebody booted me cause i couldn't respond..thanks!