Arnhem 2011 Fun Run 2-19-12

Robertson Racing

Hey guys. I want to do a fun run so here you go. Mark Colineri will be hosting for me. all of the SM rules apply with this event. Only Replica trucks please.

Qualifying will be from 12:00pm to 2:00pm Eastern Time

AIM Mark Colineri to qualify please :D

NAME:

TRUCK:

AIM:

Trucks-

Grave Digger- Jack Merkle

Grave Digger The Legend- Joshua Micks

Backdraft- Mark Colineri

Maximum Destruction- John Cavallini

Eradicator- Zach Steele

Mowhawk Warrior- Drew Peltier

Taurus- Cody Robertson

Metal Mulisha- Connor Richardson

Michigan Ice Monster- Brandon Bert

Bad Habit- Mike Hollingsworth

El Toro Loco- Aaron Lurie

Blue Thunder- Chase Leahy

Avenger- Matt Wilkinson

Donkey Kong- Trevor Amos

Brutus- Tharindu Don

Son Uva Digger- Josh Gajewski

alright ill be there, just dont expect super awesome quality, im doing it with zdsoft, and

this the quality you will get, and some of the trucks have white bodys for me on my crappy video card, but its better than nothing, do you want to not allow trucks that show up white for me? i can reply to someone that has a truck that shows up white if you want (max d from v3 pack is white for me, sorry :( dont know if i can do anything to fix it, but it seems that when i click on the body picture, and click properties on that, if its over 1mb it shows up white, but if its under, it shows up

alright ill be there, just dont expect super awesome quality, im doing it with zdsoft, and

this the quality you will get, and some of the trucks have white bodys for me on my crappy video card, but its better than nothing, do you want to not allow trucks that show up white for me? i can reply to someone that has a truck that shows up white if you want

where did you get the sounds