Bud Shootout...pick'em

bert

That was the best plate race ive seen in awhile... The big ones make it so much better imo...but other than that its almost perfect.. the pack for most of the race then two car tangos at the end its truly a race where u cant predict the winner.. that is Perfect

I could careless about the 'wrecks'.. I'd rather not see the big one but it keeps the typical redneck fans happy and some of the 10 year olds so whatever lol. I thought besides the incidents that the racing in general was some of the best we've seen in a while. Reminded me of some of the races in 2000-2002 which were definitely some of the best SS racing we've ever seen.

Hoepfully they got all of their wrecking out of themselfs on Saturday night, would really like to see the race with minimal cautions and set itself up for a fuel mileage race, because imo that's what daytona has lacked for years and has made for some of the most exciting races because you are just sitting on your seat waiting for someone to run out of gas much like the Coke 600 last year

Hoepfully they got all of their wrecking out of themselfs on Saturday night, would really like to see the race with minimal cautions and set itself up for a fuel mileage race, because imo that's what daytona has lacked for years and has made for some of the most exciting races because you are just sitting on your seat waiting for someone to run out of gas much like the Coke 600 last year

Like the Arca race?

fuel mileage races are awful for the fans...imo they are but i rather see a race like daytona come down to the short shoot before the tri oval

They may not be the best thing to see in person but on TV fuel mileage races are intense as hell IMO.. I love them. They got a little old last season but 90% of those fuel mileage races had an exciting finish soo... I like them for the finishes and the fact that you just don't know who will win.. It could be anyone. I love to see the underdogs win if Kasey can't.

They never get old, it puts the whole team to the test, enigineers need to build motors that are efficient, crew chief needs to map out when they will stop and how long they make it and the driver needs to save as much as he can but still running as hard as possible, and imo if you can win a race on fuel mileage your doing something right.