V4 Preview Videos!

JoshDIGRhodes

• 3 weeks later...

Why would asking about it slow down production? And, I'm new so I just sit and wait, I just remember in the MTM2 days things were started and then dropped frequently so theres nothing wrong with asking occasionally. However, I will say I am very very excited. Keep up the good work V4Crew!

• Upvote 1

Why would asking about it slow down production? And, I'm new so I just sit and wait, I just remember in the MTM2 days things were started and then dropped frequently so theres nothing wrong with asking occasionally. However, I will say I am very very excited. Keep up the good work V4Crew!

it slows down because they always have to answer the question instead of making sure the all the trucks and i mean all are all working properly and handle and look as they should. this is not mtm2 its way more complicated and takes more time.

Much longer process, more detail them MTM2 could ever allow both model and paint wise plus it's much easier having all the trucks in one zip then 100+ different zip files.

I was just saying it's not bad to ask occasionally. And I think it's funny people act like they work on this nonstop and taking 5 mins to answer a question slows it down lol. But yeah I can't imagine the amount of work that goes into this I mean V3 is incredible and V4 is going to have even more updates. Saying I appreciate it is an understatement!

• Upvote 2