NASCAR bans general lee

mdemko

First off. This discussion IS NOT about race, hate, or discrimination.

NASCAR had scheduled the general lee to make a parade lap at the subway fresh fit 500 at Pheonex. They have recently changed their decision and canceled the appearance because of the confederate flag on top. This has created quit a disturbance with the NASCAR fan base claiming that NASCAR is stepping away from its heritage. I'll post the article when I get home. What do y'all think about this issue?

NASCAR has definitely stepped away from where it came from.. That's why the fricken sport isn't nearly as good as it was before Brian France took over. Brian wants to make the typical liberal Northerner happy instead of just doing whats right for the sport. Now they have to be all politically correct. Its a joke. People get so butthurt over everything even when they don't even know the MEANING of it.

The entire country is the same way. Buncha damn crybabies in this country. You can't even fly the AMERICAN FLAG without someone who is 'offended' by it!

• Upvote 2

Like Robson said , people can even say "black" with being called a racist, Hispanic instead of Mexican , heck Christmas will banned before we know it ;) Politically correct is a phrase I try to stay away from. What makes me even more mad is when people say 9/11 was faked by the government and they remote controlled planes in the towers. God Bless my Grandpa who was one of the jumpers on the top of North Tower. <_<

• Upvote 1