OLD SCHOOL

Psycho Fox

Herro all anyone talented enough to help me out, or anyone looking for a challenge im looking for someone to help me create some older monster trucks that i cant seem to find and have no ideas how to create them myself so would love the help.

My Idea is to get help for a truck pack maybe not as latge as the SMV3 pack but of some of the old school trucks i remember back in my childhood i know where to get some pics if your interested please email me at mafox1987@yahoo.com and i will be sure to go into deeper details with the trucks i was thinking about and will provide pics of them if needed

if you want my help i am willing to learn but seeing as i have college to get to it might take a while before i can contribute to any large works ^^

thanks for taking the time to either respond or read this topic and have fun ^^

First of all nice track ^^ and loved the first generation truck, do you know what trucks he is planning on making i really interested in a few trucks and possibly some second gen trucks you know early to mid 90's. if you find out or know him you think you can have him shoot me a line and maybe i can make some requests through him? thanks and great vid.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...