Blackout at school!

xXTri99erXx

I am at school sitting at my desk trying to get my pencil pouch open. I yanked my arm back and hit it on the desk behind me right on my funny-bone. I said "Oww that hurt my arm really bad". I started to lean forward and the next thing i know is that im having a dream. I get in a car accident and my whole body starts to hurt because i fell out of my chair. I lift my self up to a VERY worried sub. She ask "Are you alright. What happened". I say "I blacked-out". She goes and calls the nurse. The girl next to me goes "Ray are you ok. You started snoring the you fell down". Then the nurse comes in WITH a wheelchair and wheels me down to the Health Office. I was forced to come home and when i got here i looked it up and it turns out i am not the first person to blackout from hitting my funny bone. There are many people who hit there funny bone and pass out because your body shuts its senses down to protect its self. Me sense of Hearing was gone the instant i hit my arm along with my sense of touch. My sense of touch came back as soon as i hit the ground and my hearing came back when i got up. Of course i was laughed at but i would have laughed at myself because i couldnt really get up i kinda scrambled around to get up due to the fact this is my first time EVER falling asleep in school. People dont try or think about passing out it it very dangerous and scary when u wake up not knowing where you are (Yea that happens. Thought i was waking up from a dream). Post your Black out stories in the comments section. :)