Monster Truck Memes

obsessionracing

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Now every time i see miley im gonna see steves face on her thanks xD

Hang on a tic.

The whole reason she's doing this vulgarity run is to distance herself as far as possible from Hanna Montanna. She's trying to prove she's not the girly little goodie distilled homogenized disney white princess that everyone takes her to be, as well as feeding off the endless PR causing a global poostorm like this entails.

So you must do one thing.

Every time she comes up in conversation, don't call her miley cyrus, call her Hanna Montanna. it may not reverse the damage, but it'll do your small part to smoother her career in the goddamn cradle where it can burn in the fires of hell where it belongs. It's sad enough that pretending to get bummed by some random dancer on stage or swinging about fully naked to piss off people and feed off their hate fueled attention actually happens, but it's heinously all the more worse when it actually works perfectly. Do your part to fix that, and make sure you get everyone you know to do it too.

The sad matter of fact that it is, is that we live in a world where the only way to stay successful is having a public ubiquity. Talent doesn't go nearly as far as having your name permanently engraved in the public consciousness. And the best way to do that is not to permanently etch your name in the stars with naught but the iron will of your beautiful soul and the flexing photon focusing powers of your freakish butt muscles, but is simply to be so vulgar, so crass and so vacuously invidious that you piss off the loud screechy sheltered suburban housewife committees who're essentially a terrifying mix of the boy who cried wolf and a fleet of air raid klaxons for as much bombshell splash damage press as you can possibly get. Why pay a team of marketers millions of dollars, and invest thousands of man hours making sure your face and name are on the front page of wombles magazine when you can just piss off enough emotionally precarious overprotective menstruating housewives that CNN and FOX decide that they can only get viewers that week if they pander to them and feed the alarmist maelstrom and doing all the work for you, and better yet, for free?

Because we live in a society where we focus more on scandalous vulgarity over actual substance. A societal precipice, where logically, Adolf Hitler would be more popular than loveing Gandhi. It's a bloody pitiful state of affairs and if aliens invaded or the lord came round to sort poo out and stamp on a few necks, i'd say "right. have your lot, and on behalf of everybody, i apologize for the human race, and no matter what you do, we probably deserve it. Have fun with your apocalyptic genocides, i'm going out for a snack. Better not be anyone left standing when i come back."

Anyway, tiny 2am spontaneous rant over. Proceed as normal, citizens.

• Upvote 2