Nascar starting to go down hill?

bert

So I'm not sure if its just me or has the races the past couple of weeks lacked something..I mean last week with only 2 cautions and now todays is starting to look like a snooze fest.. they cant run with each other there way to close... im sorry but nascar is becoming awful... dirt track racing is so much better than this.

In my opinion its getting better. I went to the Auto Club race and there wasnt a single wreck. It was green flag all the way until the rain came. I loved and i'm going to Infineon in June and Vegas next year.

Roach knows what im saying... I mean you look at dirt track drivers... they dont have the sponsorship that nascar have.. hell some depend on racing as a living..the run as hard as they can and the put on the best show for the fans.. for example last friday night i was at the races and a popular driver named meme desantis won the feature... I looked down over towards turn one and half the crowd is standing up and cheering pumping there fists.. it was awesome to see.. nascar i think needs to go back to dirt

They just need more jet driers, that'll spice things up

I'm still hoping for the Jet Drier Racing Series.

I do agree NASCAR is becoming a bit more boring and I know 2 ways to solve it. 1. Add more road courses. 2. Race in ALL weather on said road courses.

• Upvote 1

Need a better Goodyear tire combination with more falloff and I think there will be better racing at some of these tracks. Plus FOX does a terrible job of commentating and covering the on track action, Kansas was not an awful race despite the long green runs I thought.