Philadelphia Monster Jam Path of Destruction no double attempt

maxdfandan555

Same thing with Baltimore this year as well, no double backflip there either. But if you think about it, do you know how hard it would be to try to do 3 double backflips in a row? Even though Tom can do it because he's not human! XD But if Tom wants to pull off this double backflip he better start practicing like right now.

Same thing with Baltimore this year as well, no double backflip there either. But if you think about it, do you know how hard it would be to try to do 3 double backflips in a row? Even though Tom can do it because he's not human! XD But if Tom wants to pull off this double backflip he better start practicing like right now.

Why can't they just stick to what OLD fans love and not the five year olds that see the trucks go an inch in the air and they are like: "WOW MOMMY LOOK AT THAT!!!!!!!!!"

Why not just enjoy the show philly puts on anyways? Do you really need to see a double backflip (probably failed attempt anyways) to make the show worth your while? I'd say Tom Meents doing a corckscrew in mid air, or doing some crazy ass save would make it just as worthy in my eyes lol.

• Upvote 4

i wish they would go back to at least what Monster jam was like back in 09 where no one was trying to do backflips or any thing else like that it was just get some good air and some nice saves along with some wheelies and doughnuts and just have fun...and the cars were still actually being crushed by the trucks...but with all the kids wanting to see backflips we shouldnt be surprised ones going to be attempted

• Upvote 1

Well he could atleset try something crazy as long as he wont die XD

its too late for that now, its sad because now a sport that fought for legitimacy is shooting itself in the foot and going back in the direction of "circus act"

i completely agree...its one thing to have a backflip attempt as something special as like an encore or something tried right before or after freestyle every now and then like it was at WF10 but once it got to where it is now that events are seeming to be impossible to win unless someone does a backflip(Im talking about WF13) or they start happening in freestyle runs then it has gone way to far...its only cool anymore if it is like what Ryan almost did in Baltimore where that obstacle wasnt designed to do what Ryan did on it it but even then it has crossed the line

Do you guys think It is unfair that just because Philly isin't the new venue that we don't get a double. I mean last year Philly got left out because we diden't have son-uva-digger and nitro circus. Comment if you agree

i agree

monster jam was purely based on how smart u were on the track and the big air slap wheelies etc. now its how much crazy poo u can do. i do not like seeing backflips cuz it doesnt have the wow factor anymore.they tryn to please these little children who dont know i ting about monster trucks exept for how much times they try to do a backflip. ever since wf10 monsterjam has been on a downward spirral toward pure stupididty. its not being realistic anymore we need t o go back to where monsterjam was fun to watch where u would c close racing and spactacular momentum not ppl tryn to go for a backflip 30 sec into there run its ridiculous.

• Upvote 1