Post your Rides.

liquidfire215

Heres mine; 1994 F140 4x4. 300 inline 6 with a 5 spd tranny. I can take this truck anywhere. 3 inch lift, 33 x 12.50 General grabber tires and some aluminum wheels. I don't get stuck. Atleast, havent yet. Need a few little things to fix on it, otherwise, one hell of a truck, and all things considered I have $2k in it total. 

th_Photo_77FA2D49-E3E8-98CB-04C4-C8F6CD8

th_IMAG0028_zpsd3d2408d.jpg

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Any chance we could get a dedicated forum for cars and trucks so that it's not always buried and threads like this flat-line for a month? I know this is mainly a game community but I'm pretty sure we all like cars and trucks too.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nice, looked like a good time.

Sadly it looks like I'm stepping away from sim monster racing. I have to start preparing for my own racing career. Its been fun guys. Hopefully during the winter months I can spare some time here.

As for now.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Don't know if anyone will like this..... This is my soon to be car.. I'll get it in a year and a half and cannot wait. It is a 1969 Chevy Camaro.  427 small block engine, 700R Transmission to a Ford 9" differential. My dad built this car in 2006 to modify it to look like the newer Camaros. I think he did a pretty good job, what about y'all?

1969-Chevrolet-Camaro-SS-Concept-01.jpg

• Upvote 1

My old daily driver that I had for 8 years and was in service for a total of 16 years!

400270_2350927901848_1639149715_n.jpg

1996 Pontiac Grand Prix SE. Owned by my grandma who gave me this car when she bought herself a 2004 Pontiac Grand Prix GT2. hen she gave me the car, it had 23400 miles in it. This car died at 91000 miles from a blown head gasket in January 2012. I still love the look of that car. Especially the wrap around light panel on the front.

396479_2362407668835_1704275341_n.jpg

Now my new car: My grandma's former car: 2004 Pontiac Grand Prix GT2. Through various health problems, grandma can't drive any more. Before my old car died, she said this car would be mine on my 25th birthday. My old car died a week prior. Sure enough, this car became mine on my birthday. This new car was 8 years old when I got it (like my 96), except the 04 had 10000 miles on it when it was given to me.

Don't know if anyone will like this..... This is my soon to be car.. I'll get it in a year and a half and cannot wait. It is a 1969 Chevy Camaro.  427 small block engine, 700R Transmission to a Ford 9" differential. My dad built this car in 2006 to modify it to look like the newer Camaros. I think he did a pretty good job, what about y'all?

1969-Chevrolet-Camaro-SS-Concept-01.jpg

i'm not sure if i loathe it or adore it.

The conflicting opinions are really starting to hurt now. send help